The Scoop

NCTS Middle School Blog

Pokemon Go

on November 9, 2018

So Pokemon go bet you’re saying this “game is so stupid why would you play this game at all” Yeah I know that but the game is good and bad at the same time wooow I’ll tell you how. So pokemon Go is this game (of course) and it uses real life and virtually to you guessed it to play the game so if you are a World of Worldcraft player and stays in forever then you probably don’t have this game so as I was saying this game makes people go crazy because people say there is A rare pokemon here and people rush to that exact spot And it tramples people that’s dumb because this is virtually and your on a phone just so you catch a pokemon. So this game is alright but I like it in my personal favorites because adventure and your phone come together and you can have a great time while play in and the more you travel around the world the rarer the pokemon are and there is a new feature so you can trade with your friends and other pokemon go players so you don’t just have one pokemon and so you can get better and stronger pokemon for your collection. This game is cool and bad at the same time form those reasons.

One Response to “Pokemon Go”

1. Juliana A says:

this post shows both pro’s and con’s of pokemon go.