The Scoop

NCTS Middle School Blog

Fortnite New Locations

on November 2, 2018

Related image

Hi there and welcome back to my blog. If you just read my previous post about the dire skin, please stick around. There are so many rumors I here from my friends is that there is going to be a new location that`s going to replace the Flush Factories.  Now I think that it has something to do with the purple Cube. Before Fortnite Ma
res the Cube was pulsing and every one was thinking that the Cube was going to shoot a lightning bolt into the sky. Now if you destroy the entire house on the island, you can see that there might be a letter and a number. Well you are right.

The letter is and E and the number is a “9”. If you go on the map and you go to the letter E and go down nine, the location will be the Factories. As I was saying, the lightning bolt will create a rift that will shoot down a lightning bolt that will create a dimensional rift from the Fortnite world to the Cubes dimension. Now the name for the new location that`s coming soon is something me and my team of friends are trying to figure out what the official name is going to be. Here are some ideas we came up. Dimensional Drift, Rifty Rafts, Rafty Rifts. These are all the ideas my team and me has. That’s all for now. Signing off, this is LailaM.